Here is a picture of it ready to mount.
I sanded down the back of the tips and glued some hard wood to the back to make nocks like this:
The inter groove is for the bastard string.
I measured the the weight at 140 Lb at 17 1/2" of draw. Here it is on the Xbow stock:
Performance was not too bad at and average of 208 FPS with a 460 grain arrow.
As luck would have it, I finally received the recurve in the mail the very day I finished the loose leaf bow. So I thought it would be a good chance to compare. I didn't measure the recurve but it is a Barnett Panzer replacement rated at 150 LB at 17.5"of draw.( 12.5" power stroke) As expected with the slightly higher weight (specified not weighed) and the recurve design, it gave higher speeds at an average of 227 FPS with the same 460 grain arrows.
Here is a picture of the recurve mounted:
Here is a close up of the trigger showing how the "improved" version allows room for the down fletch to clear so I can shoot modern bolts/arrows.
I do love this trigger! After some tuning it gave a very light and fairly crisp trigger pull. And after each shot it ends up in the ready to cock state so I don't have to fool around each time like I do with the roller nut types to get them to the ready to cock state.
Now I just need to shoot it a bunch to see how it holds up. So far so good. . .