I have some questions regarding strings that I couldn't find reliable
answers to them. You folks probably will have good answers...
1) As I know, waxing the string is recommended but except from slipping the sting, does it has more benefits?
2) Does using a wax is a most or can I skip it?
3) The common wax material I read of is bee wax (correct me if I'm wrong)
but I could find any in here. What are other waxing materials can be a
substitute to bee wax?
4) Is there any important things I should know when using linen as string material?
5) What is the recommended strength of string in ratio to the draw
weight? I saw somewhere says 4 times stronger and in other place 8