Excuse I don't speak English.
I go to Germany. The territory Cologne - Nuremberg - Kassel.
I look for information on museums where there are crossbows.
Crossbows of the 16th eyelid are very interesting.
Now I know museums:
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber - museum (4 or 5 pieces)
- Suhl - Waffenmuseum (1 piece)
- Nurnberg - Germanisches Nationalmuseum (a little)
- Erbach - Palace (medieval weapon. Crossbows - I do not know)
- Burg Eltz (there are crossbow. photography is forbidden)
- Burg Altena (medieval weapon. Crossbow - I do not know)
What else there is a museum in this area with Crossbows? I will be grateful to information.