Hey everyone, I took one of my earlier efforts and refinished it with a few more details. First it had an Elk Ridge prod that was remove for use on another crossbow. In it's place I put a 150 pound steel prod with a nylon covering from a Horton Steelforce crossbow. Actually I think it looks a little more medieval. Before installing the prod I milled the deck down and glue on a veneer of Maple. Remove the wood side plates and replaced with metal paited black as well as the original PVC bolt clip.
All in all I think it came out pretty nice. I am going to list this in for sale section if anyone is interested to fund future projects.