The Arbalist Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossbows - Everything about Building, Modding, and Using your Crossbow Gear

Latest topics

» 12th Century Chinese Crossbow Chronographed
by stuckinthemud1 Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:50 pm

» Crossbow Stock
by kenh Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:19 am

» Colletiere a Charavines continuing experiment
by stuckinthemud1 Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:36 am

» Cocking - how
by stuckinthemud1 Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:24 am

» Questions around heavy crossbow lath buildin
by stuckinthemud1 Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:10 am

» Arab Crossbow
by stuckinthemud1 Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:57 am

» prod angle, and lever trigger for sale anyone?
by stuckinthemud1 Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:54 am

» flexible string
by jasper1978 Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:25 am

» [solved]Skane/Lillohus crossbow thread
by stuckinthemud1 Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:44 am

» jens sensfelder
by jasper1978 Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:58 pm

» 400lb Windlass crossbow bolts weight and accuracy shooting high.
by stuckinthemud1 Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:53 pm

» Codex Löffelholz crossbow
by stuckinthemud1 Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:14 pm

» Digitar prodsc
by stuckinthemud1 Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:42 pm

» Troubleshooting
by Andy. Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:29 pm

» Wood Prods
by stuckinthemud1 Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:47 pm

» Colletiere a Charavines crossbow
by stuckinthemud1 Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:54 am

» Simplified Löffelhotz speedloader
by stuckinthemud1 Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:05 pm

» Fiberglass H-bows
by c sitas Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:44 am

» Bad Antler
by drawknife Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:48 am

» Anyone make their own bolts?
by Juniper Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:20 am

» Josef alm in English
by Juniper Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:22 am

» Qin/Han lock drawings
by kenh Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:16 pm

» stirrup dimensions?
by stuckinthemud1 Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:49 pm

» Skane/Lillohus lockbow information needed
by stuckinthemud1 Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:23 am

» need help contacting le musee Dauphinois Grenoble
by stuckinthemud1 Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:22 pm

+3
Basilisk120
JoergS
Ivo
7 posters

Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line

Ivo
    Ivo
    Admin
    Admin

demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Empty Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line

Post by Ivo Thu May 10, 2012 7:57 am

So..................

Last night was the final stance for me and the Demoness Trigger project.

I'd tell you all the long story of how it was all going down and that right about now I'd sit down and down a bottle of everclear with Thomas Edison, but it's done and I'd rather not get into the essay bullshit and just post the pics. Laughing (haha...I'm just really tired...otherwise you'd have to scroll down quite a bit to skip my whining Razz Razz Razz )

demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line DSC01568

Just one picture for now, I'll upload more once I get to work.

Why still in wax? ...that I'll also get to after starting all the stuff at the lab...but to cut it short - I need some help guys, or this might stretch for another month and I don't want that. Smile

demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line 524936demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line 524936demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line 524936BLAAANGAAAAS!!!!demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line 524936demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line 524936demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line 524936

WHERE YOU AT MAN?!?!!?

Ivo

Last edited by Ivo on Fri May 11, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ivo
    Ivo
    Admin
    Admin

demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Empty Re: Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line

Post by Ivo Fri May 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Here's what it looked like before I "once again" decided to take a shot at it.

demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01563demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01562demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01561demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01560
    demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01559demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01558

demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01557demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01556

That's one of those moments when you say - "Yeh, I think I can do a little betta'! " Very Happy Aaaaand get to it (thinking ... what did I get myself into pale Razz ), but it's all good.

demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01579demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01578demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01577demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01576demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01575demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01574

demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01573demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01572demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01571demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01570demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01569demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01568

demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01567demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01566demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01565demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Th_DSC01564

I recommend you look at the pics on Photobucket in Full view...

https://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn137/karman333/casting/Demoness/

...otherwise it's hard to tell what's going on in there. cyclops

Ok, so...

to cut it short - I need some help guys

The problem I'm having is with the design...She's got everything in the right places...but the arms. I just have no idea what to do with them. Maybe my brain needs some rest...or maybe I'm just lacking imagination...either way I need to figure this out and will highly appreciate all and any help I get from you guys.

At the moment, the arms are gone (broke off when I squeezed a tad too hard on the model when text fitting everything) and I have some room for work. Take a look at the pictures in Full screen and let me know if you guys get any ideas as to how to position the arms on this one.

Main reason I'm asking for help (and you know I don't bother you guys too often) is becasue I have to have it all figured out in my head, because the rest is so damn delicate - there is noo room for error....if only you knew how any times my hand twitched and I sliced off a horn/arm/foot on this thing. Just hard stuff, so help me out...will ya'? Wink

Ivo
    JoergS
    Tinkerer

If there is a will, there is a way.

TinkererIf there is a will, there  is a way.

demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Empty Re: Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line

Post by JoergS Fri May 11, 2012 9:51 pm

I think she should have her arms like this:

demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line 23A711D58324F5E0
    Basilisk120
    Basilisk120

Post by Basilisk120 Fri May 11, 2012 11:48 pm

I like Joerg's idea.
    Not sure what else to add right now, its getting close to bed time. But it looks good and keep up the good work.
    blangas
    blangas
    Fresh Blood

Doesn't mean
    I'm new to crossbows

Fresh Blood Doesn't meanI'm new to crossbows

Post by blangas Sat May 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Alright I'm back, Things always happen when I don't check my emails for a couple of days. Ivo this is excellent mate, I love what you have come up with so far. As for her arms Joergs idea and photo is a good reference. Just to throw in some food for thought a female demon would use her allure as a weapon and you have captured this nicely with the straight backed cross legged pose, the arms behind the head would certainly accentuate this.
    Something else you could do is place her hands on top of one another on her knee, this could work nicely I think and give her a sexy yet well in control kind of aspect.
    A variation on that is this pose which Liz demonstrates so elegantly in this example:
    demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Elizab12
    ferdinand
    ferdinand
    Crossbow Junkie

I live here!

Crossbow JunkieI live here!

Post by ferdinand Sun May 13, 2012 1:48 am

How about this one, its from a 19th century Belgian ball shooting bow.
    She is holding it up as if she is helping u to aim straight and kill ur oponent?!
    demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line DSC_3025
    I wil try to ad her to the bottom of a future bow, always nice to rest ur hands on a womans chest! bounce
    Gnome
    Gnome
    Crossbow Junkie

I live here!

Crossbow JunkieI live here!

Post by Gnome Sun May 13, 2012 6:22 am

The hands behind head is a good idea, if it can work with the horns and the wings, I also was thinking about fists on hips, a little more defiant pose. How about one or both hands thrust forward in a beckoning, or commanding gesture?
    Ivo
    Ivo
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ivo Sun May 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Thanks guys! Very Happy You always have something fun to add.

So a laid back Greek Goddess pose in the body of a demon...hmmm...I can feel it. Wink

Honestly, I at first I was thinking more in the range of these demon girls...

with this tune...

, but since I crossed her legs already tongue Laughing , we'll go with a less sinister erotic pose and give her a more powerful demoness charm.

Did a quick sketch here...How's this? Smile

demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line Demone10

with this tune...

Spoiler:
    German Hardcore bands...I tell you demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line 524936 Very Happy

demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line 524936 demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line 524936 demoness - Demoness Trigger - At the Finish Line 524936 ...and Liz helped a lot, thanks. Smile

This is the easiest one I can think of since I'll only need to move her legs to the right and add an arm resting on the wing and the rest is the same and to me actually looks pretty good. How do you like it?

Oh, by the way...I tried the skull pedestal...looks good with shorter/smaller wings, but from arms legth just looks like she's sitting in a pile of her own crap and the girl just gets lost in it, but with the bigger wings, I'll just fill in the empty space with feathers and have her sit in them. With less detail behind the center piece, the girl will really come out and even at arm's length should be clear that it's a little demon girl sitting there on a winged throne type of deal. Smile Smile Smile

Ivo

PS: Ferdi , I always liked carved stocks...I honestly hate how plain the modern stuff looks...I want all those complex scroll inlays/carvings with animal/creature/human/angel/demon scenery in things. So yeh, I hear ya. Smile
    Gemhund
    Fresh Blood

Doesn't mean
    I'm new to crossbows

Fresh Blood Doesn't meanI'm new to crossbows

Post by Gemhund Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:52 am

Excellent work. I made a faery in a similar manner and I made a tutorial of it
    Check out http://www.meevis.com/jewelry-making-class-fairy.htm for what it's worth. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 05, 2024 10:56 pm